15 49.0138 8.38624 arrow 0 bullet 1 4000 1 0 horizontal https://am1320.com 300 0 1
October 3, 2020


Contact CRA聯絡加拿大稅局

If you’ve already applied for the CERB through Service Canada

You can reach a CERB agent at 1-833-966-2099 for more information on the eligibility criteria and how to apply.



Complete your reports to continue getting paid when you applied CERB through Service Canada:

While you’re receiving benefits, you must complete reports to show that you’re eligible and to continue getting paid. Here’s what you need to do:

– you’ll receive a 4-digit Access Code by mail

– use the Access Code to complete your report using the Internet Reporting Service or call 1-800-531-7555

– continue completing reports when they’re due to continue getting paid

To make it easier to check when your next report is due, register for My Service Canada Account (MSCA). Once you’re registered:

– log in

– select “Employment Insurance (EI)”

– click “Latest claim” or “Payment information”

MSCA also allows you to sign up for direct deposit, so you can get paid without any postal delay.


在領取福利的同時,您必須完成報告以表明您有資格並繼續獲得報酬。 這是您需要做的:




為了便於檢查下一份報告的到期時間,請註冊“加拿大我的服務”帳戶(MSCA)。 註冊後:

– 登錄

– 選擇“就業保險(EI)”

– 點擊“最新的索賠”或“付款信息”


If you haven’t already applied for EI or the CERB

Call CRA automated telephone service at 1-833-966-2099 for more information on the eligibility criteria and how to apply.



If you have questions about your EI application

Contact the EI call centre at 1-800-206-7218 for information on:

– maternity, parental, caregiving or fishing benefits

– any claim established prior to March 15, 2020

– your completed reports, if you need to speak to an agent






Note 註: 中文譯本是為閣下方面而提供, 如果就有關事實或陳述的解釋發生任何爭議,英文版本應取代中文版本, 實際的原文為英文版本.